Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF Rainbow Gradient


 OMGRAINBOWSPARKLYGOODNESS!!!!!


It is SO obvious that my cuticles just plain angry with me, and on top of that, the blue stained them, but I couldn't NOT post this manicure win. This one makes my heart go boom every time I look at it.  And the shimmer adds a real kick that I couldn't capture completely in the photos.  
DRIVING HAZARD. 
I wish I was more pro-star at the care and maintenance of my hands.  I have taken to using cuticle oil morning and night so see if that helps.  So far no flare ups with this Orly Argan Cuticle Oil!


Base: Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
White underlay: 1 coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.
Sponge (cuticle to tip): duri cosmetics Kinky Pleasures,SH Xtreme Wear Going Green, SH Insta-Dri Lightening, SH Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, Essie Lacquered Up
Stamp:SH Hard as Nails Black Heart
Plate: Cheeky XL B
Sparkle: SH Diamond Strength  Diamonds
Top: Seche Vite

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope everybody has a fantastic weekend!  
JQ


6 comments:

  1. Ooh really pretty! Gots at have tha shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is really gorgeous! I really need to working on my stamping more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! You must smile every time you look at this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!!! love rainbow stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!