Monday, February 25, 2013

NOTD ORLY ANDROGYNIE MATTE

 ...I had Orly good time.  ;p


I picked up some new polishes and couldn't wait to try something on last night. Annnd no sooner than they were dry I had to soak my poor 4 month old in a vaporizing bath to relieve his super bad congestion.  Then of course, my 3 year old got jealous and decided he wanted a bath. I have tip wear, but that's my life and I'm down with it.  I'm hard on my nails on the best of days; I peel stickers, grate veggies, knit and crochet. Occasionally I clean as well. Occasionally.


Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
2 Coats Orly Androgynie
1 Coat Orly Matte Top 


Thanks for popping by!
&hearts:
JQ

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the little is sick! At least you had time to do this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Freshie! I did it while he was getting some much needed sleep. :) He's doing better now. Little dude was never happier than when he had that nice warm minty bath.

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!