Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Day Manicure

Greetings fellow earthlings!

It's Canada Day today and to celebrate I painted my nails red and white:


2 coats of OPI Off With Her Red (my favorite red) and 2 coats of Sally Hansen 07 White Tip on the ring fingers. Stamped using Off With Her Red and image plate BM04.


Then I used one coat of my Cover Girl Sparkle Topcoat City Lights (SADNESS! I am almost out) on the red nails, and a couple sweeps with my Art Deco Silver Glitter to bling up the leafy nails. Seche Vite top coat and voila!


I did this on the fly last night and only managed to snap a few shots in the van on the way to the park this morning. Thankfully the sun came out from behind those nasty clouds and set the sparkle ablaze!

Hope everyone has a happy weekend! :D

JQ

6 comments:

  1. Yay Happy Canada Day! I had something similar in mind, but all I managed to find time for was a coat of gosh lambada, which turned out to be a nice juicy Canada day red. :) I like your sparklies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your patriotism! Have a wicked long weekend from a fellow Canadian nail art blogger, eh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Happy Canada Day!! This is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome red and with the city lights...killer. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That glitter is AWESOME! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! i never did a canada day mani :(
    next year!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!