Friday, September 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



Thank you to Banana at Nail Corner for tagging me for the Beautiful blogger award.

Now I will write 7 things that nobody knows about me! This is going to be hard because there's very little that my friends don't know about me. I'm kind of a "too much information" gal. But here goes:

1) I'm afraid of bees and wasps.
2) I collect blankets. Especially homemade ones.
3) My favorite way to eat an orange is in a sandwich. Toasted white bread, a smear of Miracle Whip and sunshine orange slices.
4) I'm seriously considering getting a very big tattoo. Designing it myself.
5) I'd totally found and live in an art colony.
6) I have thought about dropping everything and taking off on foot into the wilderness. Sink or swim.
7) I have pretty dead aim. In at least one other dimension I'm a sniper. :P

And there are some people who do know these things. Best I could do!

Anyways, thanks again Banana.

Here are the seven blogs I tag for this award:

Oooh, Shinies!
Polish Obsessed
Glaze Craze
Glammed Up
Enamel Girl
For Your Nails Only
and Alikat!

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for some other awards on my blog! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Scribbles!